Sunday 25 April 2010

Me2everyone




In the beginning of 2009, early January, my attention was drawn to a website called www.Me2everyone.com .



I have been online since the start of the internet as we know it, and never had I seen a company offer shares just for being a member of it, even as a free member. So I decided to have a deeper look at it and was attracted to it’s concept to create a 3D world owned by the members. Never had I seen a site where the members become shareholders and are able to make the decisions, shape the world, create incomes and share in the potential multi-million dollar income streams that can come to such a company. I was intrigued and of course I joined, and I was not alone. The first day almost 4,000 people joined, in march we already had 300,000+ members, in April 400,000+ and just after 5 months it had passed already 500,000 members. Very exciting to see this growth and totally unexpected.

This unexpected explosion of members, caused a lot of problems and delays, and now finally after a year there is light at the end of the tunnel; Our first project is getting ready to launch, and it’s a BIG one : TREEHA. The project is to plant 1 billion trees in the next 5 years. You can read more about it when you click on TREEHA in the index.

Treeha is the first of 12 different profit centers for me2everyone , each one designed to improve the income streams and profitability of the company.
If you want to make a difference, why not join us

http://www.me2everyone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment